Sac State Magazine

Spring 2015

Sac State Magazine is a publication produced by the Office of Advancement Communications and Stewardship at Cal State University, Sacramento highlighting alumni, students, faculty and staff.

Issue link: http://sacstatemagazine.uberflip.com/i/522555

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 17 of 39

16 S AC S TAT E M AGA Z I N E | S pr i ng 2 015 1 2 5 6 8 3 7 9 4 Presidential highlights: 1. President Alexander Gonzalez poses with students and Herk y for the annual "swarm" photo. 2. The President and his wife Gloria (right) visit with Maria Shriver at the 2007 Distinguished Alumni Awards. 3. Gonzalez greets Ginger Rutland (lef t) and Eva Rutland at a President 's Commit tee to Build Campus Unit y event. 4. At the grand opening of the Veterans Success Center Gonzalez was joined by (f rom lef t) George Crandell, Congresswoman Doris Matsui and Jef f Weston. 5. Gonzalez meets a parishioner at last year 's Super Sunday. 6. A student nur se gives Gonzalez a blood pressure check during the Homecoming Festival. 7. During a visit to William C. Wood Middle School, Gonzalez visits with (f rom lef t) James Wong, Mar y Hardin Young, Greg Mark and Otis Scot t. 8. The President joins student orientation leader s at residence hall Move-In Day. 9. Gonzalez makes a guest appearance during a student per formance of " The Wiz."

Articles in this issue

Archives of this issue

view archives of Sac State Magazine - Spring 2015